Please contact us for availability before ordering.
Delivery in 5-10 business days (EU)
Finance available at checkout via humm by flexifi.
Zipp’s ultimate aero weapon is now tubeless ready. That means you get the many aero advantages of the 858 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake wheelset with the added benefit of increased cornering grip and compliance with reduced rolling resistance. The wheelset’s 18mm internal width is optimized for running wider tires at reduced air pressure. The 858 NSW’s undulating 77/82mm-deep rim shape, our proprietary Sawtooth™ profile, takes design cues from nature for our highest performing wheel when it comes to aero efficiency and crosswind stability. These structures inspired Zipp advanced development engineers to, for the first time, systematically apply biomimicry to solve the complex challenge of designing a wheel, with the undulating Hyperfoil™ nodes, that reduces both aerodynamic drag and side force. When it comes time to scrub off speed or stop, disc brakes will give you the confidence and stopping power you need. Simply put, the 858 NSW Tubeless Disc brake is ideal for those focused on triathlon, time trials, or aggressive road riding.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that screams speed, applied using Zipp’s ImPress™ direct-print technology
- Cognition DB hubset rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting. Its Axial Clutch™ technology allows the freehub’s ratcheting mechanism to deliver half the mechanical drag of conventional three-pawl hubs
- 18mm internal width and tubeless compatibility for optimization of wider tires with lower tire pressure
- Sawtooth™ rim with Hyperfoil™ nodes and HexFin™ ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and crosswind-stability performance with an undulating 77/82mm rim depth
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
SIZE (WHEELS) 700c
RIM CONSTRUCTION Carbon - w/Hooks
TIRE COMPATIBILITY Tube-type or Tubeless tires
BRAKE COMPATIBILITY Disc (Center Lock)
DRIVER BODY TYPE SRAM XDR, SRAM/Shimano Road, n/a
RIM - INSIDE WIDTH 18mm
RIM FINISH UD fiber, Impress technology
RIM PROFILE Symmetrical
WEIGHT (G) 1773
WEIGHT BASED ON Wheel set in lightest configuration: 12mm through axles and XDR body. No tape or valve included. Front: 838g Rear: 935g