Please contact us for availability.
Delivery in 5-10 business days (EU)
Finance available at checkout via humm by flexifi.
Zipp’s 808 Firecrest® Tubeless Disc-wheelset is pure engineering science. It has to be. To achieve speed with an 82mm rim depth is one thing, but to be fast while offering high crosswind stability, well, that requires serious attention to detail. Yet that’s just what the 808 Firecrest Disc brake accomplishes – speed with stability, and tubeless compatibility. That means you get all the aero benefits with having the ability to run lower tire pressure for increased cornering grip and compliance and reduced rolling resistance, without the risk of pinch flats. You also get the greater stopping power of disc brakes. This wheelset is infused with technologies developed in Zipp’s Indianapolis advanced development lab. Zipp’s ABLC™ Sawtooth™ Technology uses a complex dimpling pattern to improve aero efficiency. At the center of the 808 Firecrest Tubeless Disc-brake is a versatile and durable new hubset, the German-engineered ZR1 DB. Zipp’s new wheel cosmetics make this wheelset a perfect pairing of speed and style.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
- ZR1 DB hub is engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement
- Built with Sapim CX Sprint J-bend spokes
- An all-out aero 82mm rim profile that’s tubeless ready for increased speed and better cornering, control, and comfort
- ABLC Sawtooth™ dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to create a faster, more stable wheel
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
- Superior modulation and stopping power of disc brakes
SIZE (WHEELS) 700c
RIM CONSTRUCTION Carbon - w/Hooks
TIRE COMPATIBILITY Tube-type or Tubeless tires
BRAKE COMPATIBILITY Disc (Center Lock)
DRIVER BODY TYPE SRAM XDR, SRAM/Shimano Road, n/a
RIM - INSIDE WIDTH 19mm
RIM FINISH UD fiber, Impress technology
RIM PROFILE Symmetrical
WEIGHT (G) 1917
WEIGHT BASED ON Wheel set in lightest configuration: 12mm through axles and XDR body. No tape or valve included. Front: 898g Rear: 1019g