Shipping in 1/2 business days (IRL)
Shipping in 3-5 business days (EU)
We have totally redesigned our road cycling shoe covers to make them more durable, easier to get on, and easier to care for. They are still made from our signature, lightweight, waterproof material but we have reinforced the bottom of the shoe covers so they last longer. We hope you are as excited about this update as we are!
veloToze Short Shoe Covers are designed for road biking on cool, foggy or misty days. Whether it’s race day, training day or just another commute to the office, veloToze Short Shoe Covers will keep your feet warm and comfortable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Water-resistant: designed to fully cover your shoe with a water-proof material that keeps fog, mist and road splash off your bike shoes
- Reinforced: bottom and toe area are reinforced for increased durability
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
1: Put on sock and bike shoe
2: Pull shoe cover over toe of shoe
3: Then pull shoe cover over heel, being careful not to catch on cleats
4: Ensure no part of shoe covers are over cleats or heel pad. Pull shoe cover off of cleats and heel pad if necessary.