Delivery in 5-10 business days (Europe)
Finance available at checkout with humm by flexifi.
✅ Zwift fully compatible
The Stages Power L for Shimano Ultegra R8100 crank is built onto a non-drive side Shimano Ultegra R8100 crank arm and is compatible with Shimano Hollowtech II cranks.
Stages Power has carried riders to victory in eight Grand Tours, 18 World Championships and even the Olympics. If you believe that racing provides the world's best product proving ground, then Stages Power has been proven as the world's best power meter.
Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first to make active temperature compensation (ATC) an automatic process, ensuring accurate readings, no matter what the environmental conditions. ATC is the key reason a rider can trust data from Stages Power in all conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results
Each Stages power meter is calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the bilateral data produced by their system, as it's a real measurement and not an estimation.
Stages Power R drive-side meter for added compatibility or upgrading an existing Stages Power L meter to Stages Power LR
While not widespread, there are some key bicycle models that are not compatible with the non-drive crank arm based Stages power meter, because of interference with the power meter housing – for example, Cervelo's P5 and many bikes with chainstay mounted brake callipers. Stages Power R offers compatibility with these models as well as the ability to upgrade existing Stages Power L power meters to Stages Power LR (dual) meter systems.
- Accuracy of +/- 1,5% accurate in all conditions
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface. Tool-free battery replacement on the left arm
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell CR2032) when used as a single sided Stages Power L
- Power range (watts): 0-2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Stages Power L Crank length 160mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Stages Power L compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drive side crank arms
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, TrainingPeaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
In the box
- Non-drive side power meter
- High-quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrades
- 2 months’ free access to Stages Link's premium training and coaching features
- Product Identification Card with serial number and ANT+ ID Number
- User guide