Delivery in 5-10 business days (Europe)
Finance available at checkout with humm by flexifi.
✅ Zwift fully compatible
The Stages Power LR Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 is built onto the already superior Dura-Ace R9200 crankset. Both cranks have power meters built in, allowing the power of the left and right legs to be measured independently.
Power is a valuable training aid, used at all levels of cycling to shape both the training and race strategy of riders. Weak areas can be detected and worked on, while strengths can be exploited and optimum pacing adopted to maximise your efficiency in every event.
Stages power meters are known for contributing to Grand Tour, Olympic and World Championship victories, thanks to their impressive +/- 1.5% accuracy level, robustness, extremely light weight and longevity. The power meter itself adds just 15g to the crank arm, while the battery can last 150 hours as a dual-sided meter.
It is also extremely reliable, since it has a water resistance rating of IPX7 and the built-in temperature compensation common to all of Stages’ power meters. So, wherever you choose to ride, in whatever conditions, you can count on getting accurate readings.
Finally, Stages’ technology is compatible with all the most popular training apps around, including Training Peaks, Strava and Garmin, so it will fit into your training routine and enhance it through lifetime access to the Stages Link platform, along with its many courses, workouts and analytic tools.
Compatible with all frames that use a 24mm Shimano Hollowtech II road bottom bracket, the Stages Power LR Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 will breathe new life into your training plan to help you achieve your goals.
- Independently measures the power of your left and right legs
- Gen 3 Stages power technology with accuracy of +/- 1.5%, with a power range of 0-5,000w and a cadence range of 10-220rpm
- Adds just 15g to base crank arm weight
- Uses CR2032 coin call battery to give 150 hours of use
- With water resistance rating of IPX7 and inbuilt temperature control
- Crankset is compatible with all 12-speed Shimano Hollowtech II road bottom brackets
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Comes with lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrades
- Available crank lengths of 160, 165, 170, 172.5 and 175mm
- Available chainring configurations of 50/34, 52/36 or 54/40 for 12 speed