Shipping in 5-10 business days
Free shipping to the Republic of Ireland
The SRAM RED AXS™ powermeter breaks with tradition —and breaks through to new levels of performance.
The product developers of SRAM have reengineered road gearing: reducing front chainring size and adding more range to the rear cassette. This innovative design is called X-Range™ gearing technology. They also maintained a 13-tooth delta on all chainring pairs, ensuring precise shifting for any setup. This results in more useful gearing and better shifting across all configurations. The SRAM RED AXS powermeters are also designed with Quarq DZero™ power measurement into crankset. Thanks to a professional performance-controlled training, you are ready to climb the cycling monuments.
The SRAM RED carbon crankset features a completely hollow crankarm construction called Exogram. As always for seamless, flawless performance and Yaw compatibility, pair this crank with X-Range direct mount chainrings. Like the current SRAM MTB cranks, the SRAM RED crank is also equipped with the universal DUB (Durable Unified Bottom Bracket) crank spindle which can be universally used in all common bottom bracket shells, also increases rigidity. The bearing play will be fine tuned with an adjuster ring.
- 2-speed chainring setup
- X-Range™ gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression (in combination with the RED 12-speed cassette), so you are always in the right gear
- the Powermeter is fully integrated into the chainring desgin and therefore it just adds 36g
- power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Power Balance measures left and right legs separately
- improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts
- unique Direct Mount chainring design (not SRAM MTB DM compatible) results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
AXS™ is SRAM’s new wireless bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS™ App allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
The new Hollow Carbon Construction starts in the crank arm and extends into the cranks' spider. It maximizes the stiffness to weight ratio.
The front derailleur cage rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. Yaw technology eliminates the need for shifter trim. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, and combined with the new Red crankset and chainrings, delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what is possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range™ is gearing for today’s road riding. SRAM has completely re-imagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings—enabled by AXS™. With X-Range™, you are always in the right gear.
DUB™ technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design. Together, these allow for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of durability.