- The rugged yet sophisticated design features an always-on 1.2´´ display, stainless steel or DLC coated bezel and construction tested to U.S. military standards.
- A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
TopoActive Europe and ski maps:
- Use TopoActive Europe maps to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch´s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics1, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, backcountry and resort skiing, golfing and more.
- Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
Safety and tracking features:
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident has occurred, assistance and incident detection features3 send your location to emergency contacts.
- Store up to 2,000 songs, or access preloaded streaming apps from your compatible services including Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon, and listen through headphones with Bluetooth® technology.
Garmin Pay™ service:
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
Wrist-based heart rate:
- Enhanced optical heart rate1 technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
Pulse Ox sensor:
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Body Battery™ energy monitor:
- Optimise your body´s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you´re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Menstrual cycle tracking:
- Track period cycle details, log physical and emotional symptoms, and note regular, irregular or menopause transition cycle types to better understand your body.
Connect IQ™ Store:
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 9 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 6 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 34 days in battery saver mode.
- Lens Material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass Dx Or Sapphire Crystal
- Trendline™ Popularity Routing: Yes (Available As A Wearable Map Theme)
- Touch And/Or Button Lock: Yes
- Hot Keys: Yes
- Auto Scroll: Yes
- Activity History On Watch: Yes
- Physio Trueup: Yes
Heart Rate Features:
- Hr Zones: Yes
- Hr Alerts: Yes
- Hr Calories: Yes
- % Hr Max: Yes
- % Hrr: Yes
- Recovery Time: Yes
- Auto Max Hr: Yes
- Hrv Stress Test (Measures Your Heart Rate Variability While Standing Still, For 3 Minutes, To Provide You With An Estimated Stress Level; The Scale Of This Is 1 To 100; Low Scores Indicate Lower Stress Levels): Yes (With Compatible Accessory)
- Hr Broadcast (Broadcasts Hr Data Over Ant+™ To Paired Devices): Yes
- Available Run Profiles: Running, Treadmill Running, Trail Running
- Vertical Oscillation And Ratio (The Degree Of ´Bounce´ In Your Running Motion And The Cost-Benefit Ratio With Stride Length): Yes (With Compatible Accessory)
- Ground Contact Time And Balance (Shows How Much Time, In The Running Motion, Your Foot Is On The Ground Rather Than In Flight And Lets You Check - Your Running Symmetry): Yes (With Compatible Accessory)