Delivery in 5-10 business days (Europe)
Finance available at checkout with humm by flexifi.
The Elite Quick-Motion rollers are a versatile turbo trainer which can simulate steady gradients and provide up to 425-watts of resistance. When combined with a Misuro B+ sensor, it can measure power, speed, cadence and other data too, for the ultimate indoor training experience on apps like Zwift and Traineroad.
Because the rollers are adjustable, this turbo trainer can fit a variety of wheelbases making it a perfect choice for those who want to train for mountain biking as well as road riding. With a floating system and smooth roller bearings, these rollers offer an incredibly steady, quiet ride, even when you’re cranking out the watts. Unlike other bulkier turbo trainers, all this performance can be neatly folded away when the summer rolls round.
- High-quality smart rollers
- Simulate steady gradients
- With a Misuro B+ sensor it can measure power, speed, cadence too
- Provides resistance up to 425-watts
- 3-level integrated magnetic system
- Folds into three parts for reduced clutter
- Parabolic rollers for smooth, quiet running
- Integrated handle for easier transportation
- Adjusts to match different bicycle wheelbases
- Ideal for indoor training and pre-race warm-up