The Direto XR is a new HT for your gym making it perfect for your Elite indoor cycle training. Natural evolution of the bestsellers Direto and Direto X, the Direto XR is the ideal roller to complete your cycling equipment with a ready-to-use HT, precise, powerful and above all compatible with all the greatest Elite innovations, with a precision of 1.5% guaranteed by the integrated power meter OTS , it immediately projects itself in first place in the HT Elite collection thanks to an increasingly fluid pedaling, an improved internal flywheel, and a simulation of extremely real slopes, capable of reproduce incredible climbs of up to 24% .
The Direto XR is a very precise and above all very stable HT . Easy to use and transport, to store after the session thanks to the folding foot system, this home trainer is distinguished by an extraordinary stability even as a dancer or when you crush the pedals. In addition, the adjustable anti-scratch plastic feet allow the bike to be placed perfectly upright even on surfaces that are not quite flat. DIRETO XR is supplied with Elite's Travel Block support for the front wheel, perfect for finding the most comfortable position for training
THE + PRODUCT:
Quiet like never before : Elite's Research & Development department has carefully redefined the internal mechanics of DIRETO XR reaching incomparable levels of quiet capability. The only noise you will manage to hear will be that of the chain when you change gears during your session. Perfect for enjoying all the comforts of a quiet environment like never before.
Maximum compatibility : is compatible with both road bikes and mountain bikes, with 130-135 x 5 mm quick release rear axle and also with 142 x 12 mm thru axle. On www.shopelite-it.com you will also find adapters to guarantee compatibility with 135 x 10-12 mm (code 1014306) and for Boost 148 x 12 mm rear axles (code 1014303). Thanks to a new design optimized for the installed housing, the trainer can accommodate long cage derailleurs characterized by better reach and greater capacity on all sprockets up to 12 speeds.
ZWIFT and MY E-TRAINING compatible Like all Elite direct drive HT, DIRETO XR is also part of the ANT + ?, FE-C and Bluetooth interactive trainer range. This results in a total interaction of the trainer with apps, software, pc and peripherals (smartphone and tablet) of all kinds such as iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows. Anywhere and anytime, in a few simple steps, it will suffice to choose the route or the training program and start pedaling, the rest DIRETO XR takes care of everything: it will automatically modify the resistance to manage in complete autonomy the training selected on the basis of your requirements.
- Interactive direct drive with electronically controlled magnetic brake
- Integrated OTS (Optional Torque system) power sensor
- Accuracy ± 1.5%
- ANT + ? communication (FE-C, Power, Speed & Cadence) and Bluetooth (FTMS, Power, Speed & Cadence)
- Maximum slope that can be simulated 24%
- Maximum power 1100 Watt (20km / h) - 2300 Watt (40km / h)
- Control via Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watches, Windows and Mac. ANT + ? computer and / or Bluetooth
- Compatible with My E-Training software & app Zwift, Trainer Road, Bikevo, Kinomap, The Sufferfest and others
- Outputs: Power, speed and cadence (heart rate if connected to a rate strap, not included)
- Flywheel 5.1 kg
- Compatible: Road bikes, mountain bikes and city bikes, also in carbon, having 130-135 x 5mm and 142x12mm quick release rear axles with thru axle (available adapters for 135 x 10-12mm and Boost rear axles 148 x 12 mm)
- Cassette compatibility: Shimano® / SRAM 9/10/11 speed, Campagnolo 9/10/11/12 speed, SRAM NX 12 speed, Shimano® 12 speed micro Spline.
- For compatibility with Campagnolo, a specific freehub body is required.
- For compatibility with SRAM XD / XDR a specific freehub body is required.
- For compatibility with Shimano® 12 speed micro Spline a specific freehub body is required.
- Connection indicator: Power, ANT + ? and Bluetooth (3 LEDs)
- Included: Free subscription to My E-Training software & app for 12 months Free subscription to Zwift app for 1 month
- Electrical requirements: Input 100-240 volt 50-60 hz 6A - Output 12 volt 1,5A
- Open volume (LXWXH) 650 x 840 x 550 mm
- Closed volume (LXWXH) 650 x 300 x 550 mm
- Weight: 16.2 kg
- Reference: EL0171013
Shimano® / SRAM 9/10/11 speed (with body included).
Sram XD / XD-R (with optional body).
Shimano® Micro Spline 12v (with optional body)
Campagnolo 9/10/11/12 speed (with optional body).
IN THE BOX:
12x142 mm adapters.
Quick release adapters 5x135 mm and 5x130 mm.
"Travel Block" front wheel holder included.
Shims for using Shimano 9s / 10s sprockets.
Free subscription to My E-Training software & app for 12 months
Free subscription to Zwift app for 1 month.