Delivery in 1-2 business days (Republic of Ireland)
Finance available at checkout with humm by flexifi.
Increase circulation and lymphatic drainage, reduce the effects of delayed onset muscle soreness, decrease swelling and stiffness in the muscles, reduce muscular fatigue
Introduce your body to the ultimate recovery solution - PROBOOTS Dynamic Air Compression System. Whether you're an athlete, fitness enthusiast or simply looking for a way to reduce soreness and swelling in your legs and feet, PROBOOTS has got you covered.
Created to improve blood flow and stimulate lymphatic drainage, this cutting-edge technology is perfect for reducing pain points such as DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness), tired legs, and lymphatic issues. With four pre-set programs and adjustable compression settings from 25 to 250mmHg, you can customize the intensity of your massage to suit your needs perfectly.
The sleek design and user-friendly interface of PROBOOTS makes it easy for anyone to use, even for those who are not familiar with this type of product. It is made with high-quality materials and is built to last, providing the best compression therapy experience.
Designed in Ireland, PROBOOTS is the perfect addition to any athlete's recovery routine. It's also a great option for people who have lymphatic issues or experience tired legs after a long day of work or travelling.
How to use
Using the PROBOOTS System
1. Unpack the PROBOOTS Recovery System & lay the cuff sleeves out on the surface you are intending to use.
2. Unzip the attachments to the foot chamber furthest away from the hip.
3. Ensure the air hoses and connection points are free from blockage and connect to the PROBOOTS control unit.
4. Put on the cuff sleeves and zip them up the entire way so as to ensure safe treatment.
5. To Power on the PROBOOTS, firmly press and hold the centre power button for 2 seconds.
6. The device will automatically start at default pressure and mode settings.
7. Press the mode button to change the massage mode. Pressing it again will cipher the units through the four pre-programmed massage modes.
8. The PROBOOTS unit should be securely connected with the appropriate attachment to ensure safe and effective treatment.
9. When you are ready to begin treatment, select the appropriate level of pressure, the desired time settings and the intended massage mode.
Connecting the Attachments
To connecting the attachment sleeves, ensure the connection points are free from blockage and securely fasten the end points until you can hear a click. Once the click has been heard, re check the connection point to ensure complete connection.
Bluetooth Enabled, Intuitive LCD Screen, App Control Coming Soon
4 pre-programmed modes (FLUX, PURGE, FLUSH & PULSE)
25.0 cm x 15.0 cm x 7.0 cm
(9.8 in x 5.9 in x 2.8 in)
Battery Life and Charge Time
Up to 3 hours; 2 hours
15V Internal Lithium Ion Battery
2-Year Limited Warranty
PROBOOTS Compression Recovery Hub
Branding Envelope & User Manual
Universal Wall Power Adaptor