Delivery in 5-10 business days (EU)
Finance available at checkout with humm by flexifi.
✅ Zwift fully compatible
FSA’s MTB PowerBox Alloy Crankset employs a P2M convertible spider design for multiple chainring options. FSA's alloy arms and BB392EVO spindle mated together produce a very lightweight, extremely versatile power meter crankset available with a double chaining configuration.
Now available for download and purchase are the PowerBox Upgrades for the FSA PowerBox giving additional data during the ride and for analyzing your training sessions. Upgrades available are:
With this upgrade your FSA PowerBox can transmit data via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE or Bluetooth Smart) to your bike computer.
The L/R balance shows you the percentage each leg is contributing to your total power output. (power left = pressure on the left pedal + pull up on the right pedal; power right = pressure on the right pedal + pull up on the left pedal).
Pedal Smoothness (upgrade)
Pedal smoothness is an advanced metric for riders who want to optimize their pedaling. It shows you how evenly power is applied throughout the whole 360 degree pedal rotation. FSA PowerBox power meters collect the data for both legs combined. Please note that transmission of this data to your bike computer is only possible via ANT+.
- Cold forged AL6061/T6 aluminum crank arms
- BB392EVO 30mm AL 7050 alloy spindle fits every frame (purchase BB separately)
- AL7075 100% CNC chainrings
- BCD: 96/68mm
- Optimized for 11-12 Speed systems
- Including - Bluetooth
- System upgrades*: Left/Right-Balance; Pedal Smoothness; Torque upgrade
- Spider-based power sensors provide total power output measurement of both legs, with Left & Right leg output analysis available with system upgrade*
|BB392EVO, Megatooth, Modular
|POWERBOX, NO SERIES
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)
|32; 34; 36