Delivery in 4-6 business days (EU)
Finance available at checkout with humm by flexifi.
Love cycling when you travel? Or just want to be able to train in a small living space?
Want to crush that indoor bike trainer workout in a small living space? Meet the Omnium Over-Drive Portable Bike Trainer. The adaptable fork-mount design keeps the rear wheel on the bike and offers the most dynamic ride quality of any stationary bike trainer available with rollers.
Plus the precision rollers and internal progressive resistance design is so quiet you’ll never disrupt the neighbours. When you’re finished, the elegant folding design hides it in its padded travel bag like it was never there.
- Dynamic, free-floating rear wheel design promotes the most realistic riding experience of any stationary bike trainer with rollers
- Patented, Internal Progressive Resistance via friction-less Eddy Current
- Parabolic, progressive resistance curve accurately simulates outdoor cycling (rolling + wind resistance)
- Adaptable fork-mount and adjustable sled design (16”-29” wheels; Thru-Axle and QR compatible)
- Fork mount provides ample clearance for postmount and flatmount disc brake systems
- Lightweight design for a complete bike trainer system – 6.35kg (14lb)
- Precision machined 108mm (4.25") aluminum rollers create a smooth and quiet ride
- 9mm Quick-Release adapter included
- Thru Axle: 12mm × 100mm, 15mm × 100mm and 15mm × 110mm adapters included
- Cannondale Lefty 2.0, 20mm x 100mm (BMX thru axle), and 8mm x 74mm (folding bike) available separately
- Adaptable to virtually any bike size and geometry
- Optional Sled Extension for bikes with longer wheelbase
- Maintenance-free resistance unit and roller bearings
- Includes heavy-duty travel bag for easy transport and storage
- Compatible with cycling apps: Zwift, The Sufferfest, TrainerRoad, Rouvy Virtual Power, vPower and Kinomap traditional trainer features.*
*Requires ANT+ or BT rear wheel speed sensor.