Delivery in 5-10 business days (Europe)
Finance available at checkout with humm by flexifi.
Totally redesigned, the toughest case on the market now weighs in at 17 kilos, 4.5 kilos lighter then last year! Keep your precious bike protected from even the most careless of baggage handlers.
Vaison is an extra strong case designed for those who face long travels (by planes, trains & automobiles) with their bike. Vaison ensures ease of use and total safety for the integrity of your bike. As usual, the constant technical research and quality that ELITE puts forth to meet the needs of pro teams is available to all cycling enthusiasts.
- Tough, solid, squash-proof, hinged shell ensures trouble free travelling - perfect for airline use, with recessed and protected wheels to aid manoeuvring
- Robust, ribbed polythene construction provides protection from external forces
- Five tough, lockable catches ensure secure closure
- Two handles for easy portage
- Internal strap system stabilizes the bike, while padding keeps everything in place to prevent scratching and movement of parts
- Supplied with a roof rack fitting kit
- Suitable for large mountain bikes and road bikes
- Roomy enough to hold spares and other items
- External dimensions: 123 x 792 x 33 mm
- Internal dimensions: 117 x 758 x 297 mm
How to use it
Vaison meets everyone's demands, as it's compatible with road and mountain bikes, with suspensions and disc brakes, with frames up to size 62.
Housing the bike inside the case is particularly easy thanks to its hinges, so both shells can be opened 180°, as you would on regular suitcases.
Vaison is designed to house both frame and wheels of a bike, in addition to all accessories (for instance shoes, helmet, clothing, pump, etc.).
Safety is Vaison strong suit.
Its solid structure protects the bike from any shock or bump.
It features 4 integrated latches with locks on three sides so it's extremely safe against any theft attempt.