Justo is the new top model in the roller trainer range of the Italian quality manufacturer Elite. This interactive home trainer with direct drive not only offers an outstandingly realistic riding experience with uphill simulations of up to 24 per cent, but also the highest precision in interaction with indoor cycling apps.
Features - Elite Justo
- Compatible with road bikes, gravel bikes and mountain bikes
- Integrated power meter with an accuracy of +/- 1 percent
- Completely pre-assembled (without cassette)
- With new flexi feet
- Fully interactive, with optimized ERG mode and automatic calibration
- Simulates gradients up to 24% in a highly realistic way
- Bridge function for coupling additional sensors
- Adapters for quick release and thru axle mounting
- Newly designed larger flywheel
- Lower noise level
- Dual Bluetooth connectivity
- Prepared for wired network connections
- Faster Supertuck activation in Zwift
- Travelblock (front wheel stand) included
- 12 months free app access to My E-Training 1 month free access to Zwift
Stand: Flexi-Feet (foldable)
System: Direct drive
Resistance: Magnetic resistance unit, electronically controlled
Resistance levels: Stepless
Flywheel: 6.2 kg
- My E-Training Software & App
- Trainer Road
- Bike computer
- Sports watches
- Shimano 9/10/11/12-speed (Road)
- SRAM 9/10/11-speed (Road)
- Shimano 12-speed (MTB) optional freewheel body (not included)
- SRAM XD 12-speed optional freewheel body (not included)
- SRAM XDR 12-speed optional freewheel body (not included)
- Shimano 12-speed Micro Spline (MTB) optional freewheel body (not included)
- Campagnolo 9/10/11/12-speed optional freewheel body (not included)
Quick release: 130 - 135 x 5 mm
Thru axle: 142 x 12 mm
- Wireless ANT+ (FE-C, power / speed / cadence)
Accuracy: ± 1.0
Simulated gradient: up to 24 %
Scope of delivery
- 1 Elite Justo direct drive trainer
- 1 front wheel stand (Travelblock)
- 1 Shimano HG freewheel 9-/10-/11-/12-speed (without cassette)
- 1 adapter for quick release mounting
- 1 adapter for thru axle mounting
- 1 free subscription to My E-Training software & app for 12 months
- 1 month free access to Zwift
Integrated power meter: maximum precision
Justo measures the actual power delivered with an integrated power meter, the OTS (Optical Torque Sensor). Thanks to its internal power meter, the trainer is able to instantly measure the power you put on the pedals with an exceptional accuracy of ± 1%.
Addictive climbs up to 24 %
Justo is able to automatically control resistance during your workout and simulate up to 24% incline. Improve your climbing skills with a trainer that brings realism and fun to even the most intense and challenging climbs. The trainer is also compatible with Rizer, Elite's climb simulator with steering that can move your bike up to +20% uphill and down to -10% downhill to pedal indoors as if you were really on Mont Ventoux. The improved built-in power meter also makes it easier for you to access the "super tuck" position in your Zwift races.
Improve pedaling feel with Flex Feet supports
Justo also includes the new Flex Feet supports, which have the purpose of making pedaling feel even more realistic. The interchangeable feet allow you to simulate the natural pressure and vibration of the bike, reducing muscle fatigue and greatly improving the effectiveness of your home workouts.
Justo is able to calibrate without you having to manually intervene. A new feature that makes your workout on the roller precise and hassle-free from the first use.
For use with all indoor cycling programs
Justo is also part of the range of interactive trainers with dual ANT + ™ FE-C and Bluetooth® communication protocol, resulting in full interaction of the trainer with apps, software, computers, smartphones, tablets and Apple TV. With Justo, you also have 12 free months of subscription to the Elite My E-Training app.
Bridge function and Bluetooth dual channel feature
Justo is equipped with two Bluetooth channels to connect up to two Bluetooth® devices simultaneously, such as a cycling computer, while you are connected to the training software. With the new Cardio Bridge and Cadence Bridge features, you can also connect a heart rate monitor or cadence sensor to the roller while connected to the training software and transmit the relevant data to the roller's standard FE-C ANT+ and FTMS BLE protocols. This is useful with some platforms (e.g. Apple TV), as some can only support two Bluetooth Smart sensors at a time. Justo can also provide a "virtual" heart rate monitor in case you're using programs that aren't compatible with your "real" heart rate monitor's protocol.
Innovation goes through a more sustainable design
A solid and compact design that comes from a new collaboration with Adriano Design to create an increasingly integrated ecosystem of indoor cycling products. In Justo aesthetic impact and racing spirit are combined with innovation and sustainability. For its structure, Justo uses regenerated plastic components according to a circular production model that aims to reduce the use of raw materials starting from the design phase.
Justo presents two new stand-alone modes to use the roll even when it is not connected to any software or powered. When powered and not connected, you can still simulate pedaling on the road by setting a tilt value between 0% and +24% in the My E-Training app beforehand. The roller will retain this value even if it is disconnected from the app. When the roller is neither connected nor powered, you can control the resistance level by always setting a value between 1 and 16 on My E-Training before the workout.