Please contact us for availability before ordering.
Delivery in 5-10 business days (EU)
Finance available at checkout via humm by flexifi.
Zipp’s 808 Firecrest® Tubeless rim-brake wheelset makes you faster with an 82mm rim depth that’s fast, stable in crosswinds, and now tubeless ready. That means you get all the aero benefits with having the ability to run lower tire pressure for increased cornering grip and compliance and reduced rolling resistance, without the risk of pinch flats. This wheelset is infused with technologies developed in our Indianapolis advanced development lab. Zipp’s ABLC™ Sawtooth™ Technology uses a complex dimpling pattern to improve aero efficiency. Zipp’s ShowStopper™ textured braking surface delivers unrivaled rim braking performance in wet or dry conditions. At the center of the 808 Firecrest Tubeless rim-brake is a versatile and durable new hubset, the German-engineered ZR1. Zipp’s new wheel cosmetics make this wheelset a perfect pairing of speed and style.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
- New ZR1 hub is engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement
- Built with Sapim CX Sprint J-bend spokes
- Tubeless ensuring secure performance even when ridden at lower tire pressures
- ABLC Sawtooth™ dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to create a faster, more stable wheel
- Showstopper™ textured brake track delivers superior modulation and shortest stopping distances in wet and dry conditions
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with QR end caps, quick release skewers
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
SIZE (WHEELS) 700c
RIM CONSTRUCTION Carbon - w/Hooks
TIRE COMPATIBILITY Tube-type or Tubeless tires
BRAKE COMPATIBILITY Rim
DRIVER BODY TYPE SRAM XDR, SRAM/Shimano Road, n/a
RIM - INSIDE WIDTH 18mm
RIM FINISH UD fiber, adhesive decals
RIM PROFILE Symmetrical
WEIGHT (G) 1851
WEIGHT BASED ON Wheel set in lightest configuration: 12mm through axles and XDR body. No tape or valve included. Front: 847g Rear: 1003g