Delivery in 3-5 business days (Europe)
Finance available at checkout with humm by flexifi.
✅ Zwift fully compatible
Finally, a power meter that doesn't mess up your bike and empty out your wallet.
POWERPOD V3: NEW IN EVERY WAY
PowerPod v3 improves on the powerful features and benefits of the original PowerPod with better performance, more features, and incredible value:
1. PowerPod v3 now comes standard with ANT and BLE capability
2. Improved accuracy: PowerPod v3 incorporates new wind and accelerometer sensors
3. A new battery circuit extends the "off" time of PowerPod v3 to over 3 months
4. Sleek, low profile aero design
5. All of this for a lower price of $299!
The improvements of PowerPod v3 preserve the original features of PowerPod technology:
PowerPod v3 provides "gold-standard", both-leg power measurement, using patented technology that has been tested and proven with some of the top pro teams in the world.
SIMPLE TO SETUP
You don't swap-out wheels, cranks or pedals. Instead, PowerPod v3 installation is incredibly easy:
1) Attach the PowerPod mount to your handlebars (or, with the optional Combo mount, directly beneath your Garmin!)
2) Pair the PowerPod v3 to your bike computer's ANT+ speed or speed/cadence sensor
3) Pair your Garmin or other ANT+ bike computer to PowerPod v3
Then, just ride!
SIMPLE TO USE
PowerPod v3 has just one button and one "status light". It is an absolute breeze to set up.
Your ANT+ bike computer displays and records PowerPod v3 power, and other cycling measurements.
Exclusive to PowerPod v3, you can use Velocomp's free Isaac software for PC/Mac, to view detailed power, wind speed, bike speed, elevation, slope, and more!
PowerPod v3 moves effortlessly from bike-to-bike. Use the same PowerPod v3 with all your bikes; you simply attach it (and your bike computer, of course!) to the bike you're riding today. PowerPod v3 automatically detects which bike you're riding, and readjusts its internal settings for best performance.
Check out the reviews linked below--you'll be delighted (and maybe astonished) by the respect PowerPod technology has earned from reviewers globally.
No other both-leg power meter comes close to matching the $299 MSRP of PowerPod v3.
And if you add the PowerStroke Upgrade and/or Combo Garmin/PowerPod Mount at checkout, you'll save $10 on each!
As you become an accomplished “power user” (pun intended), you can upgrade your PowerPod V3 to add advanced features such as power training programs from Hunter Allen; PowerStroke pedaling analysis, and GPS integration.
Here's a chart that compares PowerPod V3 to other Velocomp products:
FOUR MEMORIZED BIKE PROFILES
PowerPod v3 can be configured for up to four different bike profiles. PowerPod automatically identifies which bike you're riding and switches profiles for you!
CYCLING ANALYSIS THAT GROWS WITH YOU
PowerPod's accurate, both-leg power measurements help cyclists of all levels make great strides in riding performance.
If you are an a more "techie" cyclist, PowerPod v3 delivers cycling insights no other power meter can:
- Isaac software (free download) reads PowerPod v3 ride data. Isaac shows the basic metrics: Power, Speed, and Elevation (plus heart rate and cadence, if you also have those sensors). For advanced users, Isaac also shows gear ratio, wind speed, climbing slope, drafting analysis, braking/freewheeling/pedaling/sprinting behavior, riding efficiency and lots, lots more!
- Velocomp's PowerHouse Bike app for iOS and Android (see below), delivers professional-level power training workouts from renowned cycling coach Hunter Allen.
- Did you know that sloppy bike handling is akin to carrying a few extra pounds up each and every climb? The optional PowerStroke Upgrade analyzes your left/right and front/back pedal motion, helping pedal more smoothly and economically.
- In sum: PowerPod v3 provides important cycling metrics that no other power meter, at any price, can provide. Check out the chart below, which provides a complete comparison between PowerPod v3 and other power meter types.