Delivery in 3-4 business days (Republic of Ireland)
Delivery in 4-7 business days (Europe)
Finance available at checkout with humm by flexifi.
The Polar Grit X Pro is designed with scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and premium FKM straps make this watch even tougher than its predecessor. With its premium design and water resistance up to 100 meters, Polar Grit X Pro will go with you wherever you go. The long battery life won't let you down: you'll get up to 40 hours in training mode with GPS and HR recording (and up to 100 hours with power-saving options). Up to 7 days in watch mode with 24/7 HR records. The display includes an altimeter and compass as well as location coordinates so you know where you are and where you're going. The weather information and daily daylight hours display tells you the times of sunrise, sunset and sunset. Essential for planning your routes.
Indulge your sense of adventure and you'll be able to find your way back with the Track Back function, which allows you to retrace your steps back to your starting point. Route and altitude profiles let you know your current position, how far you've climbed or descended and how far you have left to go, so you're always prepared for what's ahead. Komoot is the planning and orientation APP that allows you to create, discover and customise routes for your adventures. The route can be easily synced to your Grit X Pro, giving you turn-by-turn directions in real time so you stay on track. Polar Precision Prime sensor technology gives you wrist-based heart rate tracking. Built-in GPS helps you pinpoint your location, and assisted GPS ensures fast location times. Grit X Pro is compatible with GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS satellite navigation systems.
Smart, automatic Nightly Recharge and Sleep Plus Stages features help you track your sleep patterns and understand how you've recovered from training and other factors during the night, so you can make better decisions during the day. Training Load Pro helps you understand how the exertion of your training sessions affects different parts of your body and how much you've trained recently to help you optimize your workouts.
Track every ascent and descent with Hill Splitter, the automatic climb and descent detector that uses your speed, distance and altitude data to give you a detailed analysis of every slope on your route. Take enough food with you on longer rides with the FuelWise smart fueling assistant. The Energy Sources tool will monitor your energy expenditure and divide your energy intake into carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Built-in smartwatch functions such as music controls and mobile notifications. The premium strap is made of fluoroelastomer and is durable, functional and very comfortable against the skin. With Polar Grit X Pro you get access to Polar Flow, the ultimate training platform. A suite of multiple planning tools, training analysis, performance reports and much more. So that you have everything you need, challenging your limits and discovering new routes. In Polar Flow you can easily customize your watch with over 130 sport profiles available.
- Maximum durability
- Up to 100h of training
- Outdoor functions always available
- Track Back and altitude profiles
- Route tracking and turn-by-turn directions with Komoot technology
- Unmatched wrist-based heart rate tracking and GPS accuracy
- Automatic sleep recording and overnight recovery
- Find out how training affects your body with Training Load Pro
- Track every ascent and descent with Hill Splitter
- Power and energy reminders
- Basic Smartwatch functions
- Premium 22 mm FKM strap
- Total weight: 79gr
- Weight without straps: 47gr
- Screen: 1.2 inches of visible sunlight, transflective memory in pixel (MIP). 240x240 color touch screen (always on)
- Materials: stainless steel case (with diamond-like carbon coating in Black DLC version). Fiberglass reinforced polymer back cover. Sapphire glass lens with anti-fingerprint coating
- Wrist circumference dimensions of 145-215 mm
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy
- Operating temperature: from -20º to 50ºC. Temperatures below -10ºC can affect battery life and performance. Tested against military standards
- Water resistance: waterproof (WR100)
- Sensors: compatible with standard Bluetooth Low Energy heart rate sensors, cadence and power sensors, as well as cycling speed, cadence and power sensors
- Battery: Li-ion battery by 346 mAh
- Barometer: barometric altitude
- Compass: Magnetometer-based compass (no GPS required)
- Clock features: time and date, alarm with alarm clock, timer, stopwatch, stopwatch
- Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Dutch, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Czech, Japanese, Chinese (simplified)
- With the Running Test you can track your progress and customize your power, heart rate and speed zones
- The Leg Recovery Test lets you know if your legs are ready for a high-intensity workout in just a few minutes, without the need for special equipment
- Cycling Test allows you to customize your power zones and tells you your functional threshold power (FTP) (requires a compatible power meter, not included)