Delivery in 5-10 business days (EU)
Finance available at checkout with humm by flexifi.
The Hyperice Knee is an easy-to-use, portable two-part cryotherapy device. Combining a plush neoprene wrap and ice cell with a patented air-release valve, the Hyperice knee molds the ice to your knee perfectly for an optimal “ice cast" treatment.
Designed to treat and/or prevent: knee pain and inflammation from strains/sprains, ACL/MCL/Meniscus strains or tears, patella tendonitis (jumper's knee), and runner’s knee.
Technical Specifications for the Compression Wrap:
- 3mm Premium grade compression neoprene with plush finish
- Non-restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
- Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- Can also be positioned on the shin (shin splints) and the calf (calf strains)
- Machine Washable
Technical Specification for the Patented Air-Release Valve Ice Cell:
- Push-button air-release valve enables maximum compression
- Ultra-thin, durable cell "skin" rapidly penetrates ice temperature to targeted area
- Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body's contours for maximum coverage
- Antimicrobial cell "skin" prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
- Wide mouth opening makes it easy to load ice
- Anti-leak seal
- Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- 8 " X 8" icing surface area