- Enduro has an always-on 1.4″ sunlight-optimised display for easy viewing, even on the move. And it’s packed with our top training features and an ultra-efficient processor that lets you worry about the race — instead of your battery life.
Made To Endure:
- The rugged, weather-resistant design is tuned for punishing race conditions, with a stainless steel or lightweight, scratch-resistant DLC-coated titanium bezel. Plus, it features a super-light sport loop band that’s elastic, adjustable and durable.
- Get up to 80 hours of battery life in GPS mode1, up to 300 hours in max battery mode1 and up to 65 days in smartwatch mode with solar charging2.
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Trail Run Vo2 Max:
- Trail run VO2 max estimates the cardiovascular fitness level of trail runners by adjusting based on the varying trail and terrain conditions that can affect run performance.
- Use the ultrarun activity with rest timer, and log the time you spend at aid stations.
- Use the ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain. ClimbPro trail enhancements also give you information for descents and flats — for additional awareness.
- Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialised grit and flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
Heat And Altitude Acclimation:
- Prepare yourself for any environment. See how your body is holding up in different environments with heat and altitude acclimation .
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more3.
- Giving your body time to recover between training sessions is crucial. After each workout, the built-in recovery advisor will let you know how long to rest before another big effort.
Daily Suggested Workouts:
- For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride suggestions based on your current training load and training status.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
- A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile can distinguish between climbing and skiing. It automatically shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- Get ready to catch some waves. When Enduro is paired with the Surfline Sessions™ app on your compatible smartphone, you can create a video of every wave you ride in front of your Surfline® camera. Watch the videos later to see how you did.
Focus on your fitness.
Wrist-based Heart Rate:
- Optical heart rate3 technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
Pulse Ox Sensor:
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox4 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Advanced Sleep Monitoring:
- Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping, with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox4 and respiration data. View sleep data on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and other insights.
Body Battery™ Energy Monitoring:
- Optimise your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
- See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Stay connected as you train.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
Garmin Pay™ Contactless Payments:
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution5 through participating providers.
Safety And Tracking Features:
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features6 send your location to an emergency contact.
Connect Iq™ Store:
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store7.
- Connect Iq™ (downloadable Watch Faces, Data Fields, Widgets And Apps): Yes
- Smart Notifications: Yes
- Text Response/reject Phone Call With Text (android™ Only): Yes
- Calendar: Yes
- Weather: Yes
- Battery Saver - Customisable Low Power Watch: Yes
- Controls Smartphone Music: Yes
- Find My Phone: Yes
- Find My Watch: Yes
- Virb® Camera Remote: Yes
- Smartphone Compatibility: Iphone®, Android™
- Compatible With Garmin Connect™ Mobile: Yes
- Garmin Pay™: Yes
Safety And Tracking Features:
- Livetrack: Yes
- Group Livetrack: Yes
- Live Event Sharing: Yes
- Incident Detection During Select Activities: Yes
- Assistance: Yes
- Dual Grid Coordinates: Yes
Activity Tracking Features:
- Step Counter: Yes
- Move Bar (displays On Device After A Period Of Inactivity; Walk For A Couple Of Minutes To Reset It): Yes
- Auto Goal (learns Your Activity Level And Assigns A Daily Step Goal): Yes
- Calories Burned: Yes
- Floors Climbed: Yes
- Distance Travelled: Yes
- Intensity Minutes: Yes
- Trueup™: Yes
- Move Iq™: Yes
- Available Gym Activity Profiles: Strength, Cardio And Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Floor Climbing, Indoor Rowing, Pilates And Yoga
- Cardio Workouts: Yes
- Strength Workouts: Yes
- Yoga Workouts: Yes
- Pilates Workouts: Yes
- Automatic Rep Counting: Yes
Training, Planning And Analysis Features:
- Hr Zones: Yes
- Hr Alerts: Yes
- Hr Calories: Yes
- % Hr Max: Yes
- % Hrr: Yes
- Recovery Time: Yes
- Auto Max Hr: Yes
- Hrv Stress Test (measures Your Heart Rate Variability While Standing Still, For 3 Minutes, To Provide You With An Estimated Stress Level; The Scale Of This Is 1 To 100; Low Scores Indicate Lower Stress Levels): Yes (with Compatible Accessory)
- Hr Broadcast (broadcasts Hr Data Over Ant+™ To Paired Devices): Yes
- Vertical Oscillation And Ratio (the Degree Of ´bounce´ In Your Running Motion And The Cost-benefit Ratio With Stride Length): Yes (with Compatible Accessory)
- Ground Contact Time And Balance (shows How Much Time, In The Running Motion, Your Foot Is On The Ground Rather Than In Flight - And Lets You Check Your Running Symmetry): Yes (with Compatible Accessory)