WIRELESS BONE CONDUCTION HEADPHONES
For those who want to enjoy listening to audio comfortably and safely on the road, Open Move headphones combine open-ear design and state of the art of bone conduction technology to create a listening experience like no other. Designed with complete versatility in mind, these are the headphones to provide more accessibility for more people.
Our best-in-class entre-level headphones to date. Open Move packs the 7th generation of bone conduction technology, plus the latest Bluetooth into one powerful headset. It aims to give more people access to the briliance of bone conduction technology and the experience of open-ear listening.
Inspired by athletes, designed for everyone. Our open-ear design powered by bone conduction technology allows for total awareness of surroundings and bud-free, comfortable listening.
Go hard in every element. Inspired by athletes, these headphones repel sweat, dust, and moisture to help you push any limit.
Features a discreet design, easily locatable buttons, and quick controls such as play, skip, pause, and back-a-track.
6 HOURS OF MUSIC AND CALLS
With 6 hours of battery life and 3 customizable EQ settings, you can enjoy music, calls, audiobooks, and podcasts wherever, whenever.
- Wireless range: 33 ft (10m).
- Speaker type: Bone conduction transducer.
- Battery: Li-Polymer battery.
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz.
- Continuous play: Up to 6 hours.
- Sensitivity 96 ± 3dB.
- Standby time: Up to 10 days.
- Microphone: -40dB ± 2dB.
- Charge time: 2 hours.
- Bluetooth® version: Bluetooth® v5.0.
- Weight: 29 g.
- Compatible profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Charge voltage: 5.25V±5%.
- Sweat resistance: IP55
- Speaker impedance: 8.0 ± 0.5ohm
- Battery capacity: 135 mAh.
- Frequency band 2402MHz~2480MHz.
- Maximum RF output power: 4dBm.
WHAT IN THE BOX
OpenMove HeadphonesUSB-C Charging CableCarrying BagUser ManualEarplugs